The use of this site is subject to compliance with applicable laws and these general conditions of access and use. We reserve the right to modify these at any time, so we invite users to refer to them regularly.
The site www.mobika-garden.com is the property of the company MOBIKA SARL, located
ZA Nord Gate of the Ile de France, 78660, Ablis
Tel: 01-30-46-07-08, Fax: 01-30-46-07-04, [email protected]
Siret: 452-491-350-00024, RCS Versailles, Sarl with capital of 1,200,000 euros,
Individual identification number (intra-community VAT): FR93452491350
Contact details of the web host:
www.planethoster.com – PlanetHoster 4416 Louis-B.-Mayer Laval, Quebec
Canada H7P 0G1 – Contact: +33 1 76 60 41 43 or [email protected].
The data collected is only for the use of the website www.mobika-garden.com.
MOBIKA is prohibited from communicating to third parties all or part of this personal data.
The information you have entered at www.mobika- garden.com will be recorded in our database. You have a right of access, of modification, rectification and suppression concerning the data collected on the site www.mobika-garden.com, under the conditions envisaged by the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 ( modified) relating to computers, files and freedoms.
To exercise this right, contact the site administrator by mail at the following address:
Mobika Garden, Website, ZA Nord Porte de l’Ile-de-France, 78660, Ablis, or by e-mail to [email protected].
Intellectual property rights
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of pages, data, images, photos, HTML tags and any other element of the site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes without express authorization and prior to the administrator an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The brands present on the address www.mobika-garden.com in particular the brand MOBIKA GARDEN, as well as the logos appearing on the site is a registered trademark.
Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or these logos, made from the elements of the site without the express and prior authorization of MOBIKA, is prohibited, within the meaning of Article L713-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Similarly, any use of the content and the site for illegal purposes will be subject to prosecution of the offenders.
Any reproduction, representation, broadcast or rebroadcast, in whole or in part, of the content of this site in any medium or by any process whatsoever, as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or making available to third parties in any manner whatsoever either are prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement liable to incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be installed automatically and be temporarily stored in memory or on his hard drive. A cookie is an element that does not identify the user but is used to record information on the navigation of it on the website www.mobika-garden.com.
Users of the site acknowledge having been informed of this practice and authorize MOBIKA to use it.
They will be able to deactivate this cookie via the parameters appearing within their software of navigation.
General regulations for data protection
We are willing to fully comply with the requirements of Law No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data.
Our General Data Protection Policy is a legal statement that explains how we may collect information about you, how we may share your information, and how you may limit our sharing of your information.
• Personal data: Personal data refers to data relating to a living person who can be identified from these data (or from them and other information in our possession or likely to become so).
• Usage Data: Usage Data is data that is automatically collected, generated either by using the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit. ).
• Cookies: Cookies are small data stored on the user’s device.
• Data controller: a data controller means a natural or legal person who (alone or jointly or in common with others) determines the purposes for which and the way in which personal data is processed. For the purposes of these General Regulations, we are responsible for processing your data.
• Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person or entity who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. We can use the services of various service providers to process your data more efficiently. The service provider is obliged to guarantee the security and reliability of the data.
• Subject of data: the subject of data is any living person who is the subject of personal data.
• User: The user is the person who uses our service. The user corresponds to the person concerned, who is the subject of personal data.
Collection and use of information
Types of data collected
• Personal data
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not be limited to: email address, name, address, state, province, zip code, city, cookies and usage data.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
We may combine personal data with other data that we collect or obtain about you (such as information provided by our third party partners), in order to serve you specifically, for example to provide a product or service based on your preferences or restrictions, or for advertising or targeting purposes in accordance with these General Regulations. When we combine personal data with other data in this way, we treat and apply all the safeguards of these General Regulations applicable to personal information.
You may choose not to receive all or part of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in our newsletters.
• Usage data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you are visiting, or time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifier information and other diagnostic data.
• Follow-up data and cookies
• Data from other sources
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our common trading partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally authorized or required to disclose such information. Information we may receive from other sources includes: demographic information, device information (such as IP addresses), location, and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of the sites Social media web, page display information, search results and links). ). We use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including personal information) we collect, to improve our ability to provide you with relevant marketing and content, as well as to develop and offer you products, more relevant features and services.
Use of data
We use the collected data for different purposes:
• Develop and maintain our service
• To notify you of changes in our service
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you want
• Provide customer support
• Collect valuable analysis or information so that we can improve our service.
• Monitor the use of our service
• Detect, prevent and solve technical problems
• To inform you about special offers and to keep you informed of our news or provide you with information about other goods, services and events that we offer and similar to those you have already purchased or requested information, unless that you have chosen not to receive this information.
• To send you system alert messages
• Protect the rights and safety of our subscribers and third parties, as well as ours
• Meet the legal requirements
• Provide information to representatives and advisors, including lawyers and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting or security requirements.
• Prosecute and defend in court, arbitration or similar judicial proceedings
• Respond to lawful requests from public authorities, particularly with regard to national security or law enforcement.
We will only keep your personal data for the purposes set out in these General Regulations, for a maximum of ten (10) years. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our business and legal agreements.
Data collected on our sites such as login data and cookies are stored for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
Your information, including your personal data, may be transferred and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with these General Rules. No transfer of personal data will be made to an organization or country, unless proper controls are made upstream, including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of data
• Business transaction. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred. We will notify you before your personal data are transferred and become subject to a different General Regulation.
• Disclosure for the purposes of the law. In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
MOBIKA GARDEN may process your personal data for the following reasons:
• Perform the delivery and after-sales service of ordered products;
• Perform our product warranty obligations;
• Respond to your requests in electronic and / or hard copy and / or telephone;
• Send you regularly by post, email, written or audio messaging news and information about our products as well as sales, promotional events and events we organize;
• Improve your digital experience on our online media: understand your interest in these online media and their content, manage your account online, ensure that our online media are presented in the way that is most adapted to you and your terminal;
If you wish to be informed of the personal data that we hold about you and wish to have it removed from our systems, please contact us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data management rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you.
• Deletion of data is mainly related to visibility and readability; Deleted data may remain stored.
• The right of modification. You have the right to have your information corrected if the information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to oppose. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
• The right to portability of data. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
• You have the right to seize a data protection authority of the collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to provide service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing the use of our service.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
We recommend that you review the General Rules of these third-party service providers.
We may use third-party service providers to create a distribution list or email for marketing purposes.
Sarbacane is a marketing platform that we use to create lists and emails for marketing purposes.
For more information about Sarbacane’s privacy practices, please visit the website: https://www.sarbacane.com/private-life
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports traffic to a website. Google uses the data collected to track and control the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads from its own advertising network.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Links to other sites
Our service may contain links to other sites that we do not exploit. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to consult the General Regulations of each site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service is not for people under 18 years (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we realize that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to these General Regulations
We can update our General Regulations at any time without notice. All updates and changes take effect immediately upon posting. We advise you to periodically consult these General Regulations to keep you informed of any changes. The General Regulations are in force and accepted at each of your connections on our website.
If you have any questions regarding this General Regulation, please contact us at pri[email protected]